Here are answers to our most frequently asked questions:
The shelf life of Silky Skin Custard is one year when stored at room temperature. And six months longer than that if kept refrigerated. And when ready to use the custard, just set it out at room temperature for a couple of hours to bring it back to a softer texture.
Never store Silky Skin Custard in direct sunlight, as this will cause it to melt too quickly and the consistency will change.
How long does shipping take?
- ***COVID-19 UPDATE*** We are experiencing a few short delays in shipping due to USPS and our suppliers. There may be up to a two week wait time on fulfillment of orders. We are working hard to get everything shipped ASAP. Thank you so much for your patience.
- Orders are typically fulfilled within 3 business days of placement. (Unless otherwise noted on website). Shipping time for domestic orders placed within the US, take from 3-7 business days after order is fulfilled. We ship Silky Skin Custard from Texas, USA via USPS or UPS.
- Tracking numbers are provided as well once your order ships
- International orders normally take from 7-30 business days to arrive (although it can be longer depending on your country).
- *International Orders: On very rare occasions, international shipping to some countries can take up to 3-5 weeks. Even longer for some slow-to-ship countries such as Australia, Brazil, Germany, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands and India. We are not responsible for any delays caused by the destination country's customs clearance processes.
Customs and duty fees are not included and it is the customer's responsibility to pay. We cannot determine the duty fees for each country, please contact your local customs office if you have any questions on calculating import costs, if any.
- Items in our Skincare Tools Collection ship separately from Silky Skin Custard products. These items come from our reputable suppliers within the USA.
Do I get a tracking number?
- Yes! We ship through the United States Postal Service. The tracking number comes in an email that looks like this:
Simply click on "View your order" and this will lead you to your tracking details.
- Also check out our Shipping/Returns info page here.
Can I change or cancel my order?
- We do our best to accommodate every request. If your order has not been fulfilled, we may be able to cancel/change it for you. Please email us right away at email@example.com.
How do I use Silky Skin Custard?
- Apply 1 to 2 times daily to problem areas. Use it on clean skin, preferably after a warm bath or shower. It can also be used all over body as a daily moisturizer. It is safe for your face and any other sensitive areas. Remember, a little bit goes a long way.
- We do not advise you to use Silky Skin Custard on open wounds, cuts, or sores.
Where can I use Silky Skin Custard?
- Silky Skin Custard may be used wherever you have skin! It is great for the face to even skin tone, and all over the body. (Hands, feet, chest, back, legs, etc). It may be used on problem areas. It is also great to be used on the scalp.
Is it safe for babies?
- Yes! Customers have safely and effectively used it on infants, toddlers, pre-teens, tweens, teens, and every age in between. Our ingredients are all natural, no harsh chemicals, organic, and hand mixed to ensure quality.
Is it safe for pets?
- Great question! We have an answer, and the answer is yes. We have several customers that have used SSC on their pups and kitties. We know of one doggo who even enjoys the taste and has had no ill effects. (Although we do not recommend you feed this to your animals). Our ingredients are always non toxic.
Which custard should I purchase?
- If you are specifically looking to reduce or prevent stretch marks, we recommend the Pregnancy Custard.
- If you are looking to clear anything else such as acne, scars, or just to improve skin tone, we recommend the Skin Repair Custard.
Is Pregnancy Custard only for pregnant women?
- No, it is actually made for all ages and all stages of life. However, it is popular among pregnant women since it does work to prevent stretch marks that result from pregnancy.
- It also reduces existing stretch marks. It can be used by anyone for any cause of stretch marks. We even have male customers who use it to reduce their muscle stretch marks from bodybuilding!
Do you still make the original Silky Skin Custard?
- Yes! The original custard is still here in the form of "Skin Repair." Same ingredients. The only differences are that the ingredients are in better proportions to get you better results! With a little glow up to the bottle design.
How do I join your subscription club?
- Easy, simply mosey on over to our subscription club page. Select the product you would like a monthly delivery of, add to cart, and more instructions will be emailed to you once you complete the purchase.
How do I use your payment plan option for my purchase?
- With AfterPay, Klarna, or Shop Pay, you are able to purchase our products and pay over time in four equal installments (interest free).
- In order to use it, minimum order amount must be $35.00.
- At checkout, you will go through the normal flow.
- After inputting your shipping information, the option to use one of these payment plans will appear in the payment methods.
- You will then be directed to the plan provider's website to securely complete your order. An email confirmation from us and them will be sent to you.
How do I join your affiliate program to make extra money?
- We would love to have you join us! Just send us an email letting us know that you're interested. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you still have a question?
- Please contact us at email@example.com. We'd love to hear from you!